Best answer

Having trouble connecting to YouTube

I’d like to be added to the list of affected users. I’m trying to pull videos from Zoom over to YouTube whenever I have a particular meeting. It’s been working fine for 10 months, but today it stopped.

The original thread that said to add me to the list is here:

It looks like this issue has been happening for a while. Is there an update?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 14 July 2022, 21:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @simoneanne!

I’m sorry to hear that your YouTube Zap stopped working today, how frustrating!

Regarding the issue/thread that you linked to, Zapier was able to make a couple of changes that solved this issue. By that, I meant that we’re no longer seeing lots of users frequently hit the error, it’s still possible that it will pop up from time to time and we’ll look into things if it keeps happening. Are you still seeing this error in your Zap? If so, the best thing to do right now is to contact the Zapier Support Team as they can take a closer look at your Zaps with you. You can contact them using the Get Help form.

Let me know if you have any questions!

I’ve been having this same error nonstop for the past couple weeks. I receive an email notification with the error every day. From reading the other threads, I was never having the issue five months ago when that longest thread was started, but over the last few weeks, it’s been constant. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there @simoneanne and @AaronOOF  - Thanks for stopping by to share your feedback.

I wanted to point ya'll in the direction of this thread. It's a more recent one.

As Danvers mentioned we did have a fix in place however we've seen a slight resurgence of the error in the past few weeks. Our engineering team truly did put in a ton of effort to try and mitigate this as much as possible. So while we are seeing the errors pop up again it's not quite at the level or frequency as before.

All that said, I 100% recognize this doesn't help or address your current situation. Your frustration is warranted and heard. We are actively monitoring this and hope to have more info for you soon on next steps. In the meantime, I've added you both as impacted users on the latest bug report.

I'll be closing this particular topic down for comments however the above referenced topic is where we'll be posting updates as we have them. Once a fix is in place we'll also email everyone on that list.

Thanks again and we'll be in touch.