Skip to main content

I have created a zap trigger from google task to my outlook to do, it is tested and published but it dont show up in my outlook calendar. any one know whats wrong?

Hi @K.Z.C.R 

For us to have more info, post screenshots showing how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Thank you for your respons. I have managed to show it now in MS “to do” but what i need is for google task to show in my MS Outlook calendar. I created a new zap from google task to trigger an event in MS calendar and the test worked and when i refresh, it shows that something is working but the tasks dont show in MS Outlook Calendar. Do you perhaps know what is wrong? 

Attached you find the screenshot of the new zap.

Kindly

Kristina

@K.Z.C.R

Make sure you are checking the correct Microsoft Calendar.

You have the same value set for Start Date & Time as you do for End Date & Time, so that may be impacting the display of the Event in Microsoft Outlook.

You likely need to adjust the End Date & Time to be different than the Start Date & Time.

OR
Formatter > Date & Time > Add/Subtract Time

Check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each step to help you trace the data flow between apps and troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Hello again and thank you for your respons.

Because of end date i have in my tasks put in end date but still it dont show in the outlook calendar. What would you recommend i put in under end date instead of due date hence it is mandatory?

Thank you for your time :)

@K.Z.C.R 

You likely need to adjust the End Date & Time to be different than the Start Date & Time.

OR
Formatter > Date & Time > Add/Subtract Time