Best answer

Google Slides Template not found

• 28 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I am creating a zap to get informations from an email and generate a new presentation using a google slides template. but Zapier do not find my template, I try with others Zap to find the ID (Google Drive and Google Slides), I try with static ID, but nothing works.

It’s weird, because he find fields from template but when I test it fail with not found.

Thanks in advance for your help

PS: with Google Docs, the same logic works perfectly, I think Google Slides can’t access Shared Drive, how to correct that or ask developers to add this in roadmap ?

icon

Best answer by guillaume.harel 28 October 2022, 07:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @guillaume.harel 

Good question.

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap step is configured in order for us to have context.

Help article: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496047004429

Some screenshots, does that help ?

After some test, I find my template when I put it into my drive, if the file is on the shared drive, Zapier could not find it. So the technique is to copy into my drive, create template and move it after. not very friendly… thanks for your help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@guillaume.harel glad you found the solution to the issue and thanks so much for coming back here to share it with us! 🙌