Skip to main content

Hello everyone!

I am currently experiencing an issue where every time my zap executes I get an error message for the last step “Create multiple rows” in Google Sheets. The weird thing is that when I’m in edit mode, and I test the zap, it works perfectly fine. However, when I publish it and the zap triggers, I get an error message. 

What I’ve done so far is deleted the entire zap and recreate it thinking that it needed to refresh due to me changing a sheet name, but it seems like it is still reading the previous sheet name. 

The error message

The zap

Please help :)

Thanks. 

Hi @Eli Queso 

Help links for using GSheets in Zaps: https://zapier.com/apps/google-sheets/help

For us to have more info about the error, post screenshots showing how your GSheet step 4 is configured in EDIT mode.

@Eli Queso 

Things to check/try…

• Make sure your spreadsheet/worksheet is not locked or protected
  • Reselect the Spreadsheet
    • Reselect the Worksheet

Hi @Eli Queso,

I just came across your post here and wanted to check in here to see how you’re getting on. Were you able to follow Troy’s suggestion here?

Please do let us know if you’re still in need of some help on this at all - happy to assist further! 🤗

Ken, 

Thank you for checking in. I was able to fix it! I believe the issue was that I was trying to do too many API calls in a short span of time, hence, resulting in the error code. 

Thank you @Troy Tessalone for you help!

Hi @Eli Queso

Wow! Thank you for confirming that Troy’s resolution got the Zap running. This will significantly help our Community members to have as a reference for the same issue.