Skip to main content

I want to create a zap that updates google sheets whenever an event is updated in google calendar but it’s giving me an error message. It only runs when I try to update just one row.

Hi @Damiak 

For us to have more info about the error, post screenshots with how your Zap step is configured for the ‘Action’ tab section.

Hi @Troy Tessalone 
I have been able to create the zap with the actions I wanted it to run. I did that by creating custom actions and giving it a prompt to identify specific ID for each calendar event and to update the event in Google sheet when an update is made in Google calendar or to create a new row if that particular ID is not found in the Google sheet.

Hi @Damiak,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

If you’re trying to update rows in Google Sheets you will need to add a Lookup Spreadsheet Row action for you to be able do that. You can learn more about updating rows in Google Sheets here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495978803213-Find-and-update-spreadsheet-rows-in-Google-Sheets-on-Zapier

Hopefully, this helps!

Thank you @ken.a 

I have been able to accomplish it with custom actions.

That’s great news @Damiak! Thank you for looping back with an update here.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗