Question

Google Sheet new order data repeats only the first size for customers who order multiple products in different sizes.

• 9 March 2024
  • 4 replies

I have a women's clothing store. I want to send data for new orders to Google Sheet, but I encountered a problem when the same customer orders two products in different sizes. Only the first size is repeated with all orders. This caused me the problem of sending orders in one size to the customer. How can I solve this problem and get all the sizes that the customer chose?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @skbmoh 

In order for us to have more context, we will need to see screenshots with how your steps are outlined and configured.

can I share with you google meet room and I will show you any thing , because I don’t know which step I should make screen shoot for it

@Troy Tessalone can I share with you google meet room and I will show you any thing , because I don’t know which step I should make screen shoot for it

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@skbmoh 

If you are looking to hire help, check out the directory of Certified Zapier Experts: https://zapier.com/experts