Best answer

Google My Business error: Can't create a post for location: Quota exceeded for quota metric 'V4 General Requests.

• 27 December 2023
  • 15 replies

Hello i want to post on my GMBs with open AI - Dalle - Airtable and Google my Business. But i have this error : 

Failed to create a post in Google My Business

Couldn't create a post for this location: Quota exceeded for quota metric 'V4 General Requests' and limit 'V4 General Requests per minute' of service 'mybusiness.googleapis.com' for consumer 'project_number:(my project number)'.

I have never use API so i dont understand

icon

Best answer by ken.a 1 January 2024, 06:05

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Outil Digital,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like this is a known bug with the Google My Business integration. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Hopefully, this helps.

Please notify me when you have any updates on this issue.  We seem to have encountered this problem with our zaps.  Ty in advance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Keith Gauci,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have added you as another affected member. While we can’t provide an exact ETA for the bug’s fix. We will let you know via email once it is.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am having the same issue as well, today.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @RV Shepherd,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

I have added you to the open bug report as another affected member. We will keep you in the loop via email once the bug has been fixed.

Userlevel 1

Happening to me too now

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @BRDM,

I have added you to the open bug report as well. We will keep you informed via email once the bug has been fixed.

Thank you.

Hi, I’m having the same issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Bearcub,

I have added you to the open bug report as another affected member. We will keep you updated via email once the bug has been fixed.

I too have been having this issue for over a year! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @OccipitalMarketing,

I’m so sorry for the delayed response here.

I have added you to the open bug report as another affected member. We will keep you in the loop via email once the bug has been fixed.

same issue for me

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @PDM31,

I have added you to the open bug report. We will keep you updated via email once the bug has been fixed.

Hi, same here. I use it to respond to comments with ChatGPT but when i have more that one review at same the time i have the error. Would it be possible to add an option to automatically check every five minutes(period of time) if a review hasn't received a reply and then take action?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @rafinha187,

I have added you to the open bug report as another affected member. We will keep you updated via email once the bug has been fixed.

Regarding your question about “check every five minutes...”, I believe this isn’t possible since we might need an action to find a review (Find Review action) for this workflow to be achievable. Additionally, the Find Review action isn’t available I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team to create a feature request on your behalf.

You can reach our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hopefully, this helps.