Best answer

Google Meet start/end date and time is creating a meeting precisely 6 hours later than scheduled

• 22 August 2022
  • 2 replies

I am trying to create a zap that creates a google meets meeting but, whatever time I input into the start date and time creates a meeting for exactly 6 hours later. I am working in London time so the time zone displayed is correct.  

icon

Best answer by jesse 22 August 2022, 19:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @nikola miocinovic very sorry fort the trouble here! Usually, this can happen when one of the apps connected to your Zap doesn’t match the timezone of the other app(s). OR this can happen if your timezone isn’t set within your Zapier settings. 

If you’ve checked all of those places and the events are still exactly 6 hours off, you can utilize date/time modifiers in those fields to correct this immediately: https://zapier.com/help/create/customize/adjust-date-and-time-values-in-zaps

That should help get you pointed in the right direction but if anything else comes up, just let us know - we’re here to help!

Hi Jesse. The input values I am using are both static so they aren’t connected to any other apps and my time zone in the settings tab is also correct so I am still a bit confused as to what’s going on. Either way I’ve taken your advice and used modifiers and they seem to have fixed the problem for now.