Best answer

Google Forms Error Quota Exceeded "Expensive Reads"

Userlevel 1

Hi,

New user here. Im trying to create a Zap where when someone fills out a Google Form, it creates a task for me on Google Tasks. But I get this error message:
Quota exceeded for quota metric 'Expensive Reads' and limit 'Expensive Reads per minute' of service 'forms.googleapis.com' for consumer 'project_number:927538837578'.

Any idea on how I can solve this or even what this means?

icon

Best answer by SamB 22 September 2023, 15:52

View original

102 replies

All our zaps integrated with Google Forms are giving this error.

Add me to the update list as well, please! Thanks!

Hi there,

have been having the same error messages all week. Could I too be added to the mail list, please?

Same here. Getting error messages daily. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi! Please add me to the list of affected users. I am also getting this error. 

Please add me to the affected users list too! 

We have been receiving the same error messages for the last few days.  Could I too be added to the mail list, please?

We received an email alert about this error yesterday.  Could you please add me to the update list too?

Same error here, please add me to the update list too, thanks!

same here.  absolutely driving me crazy.

I am also getting this error as of today. I do not understand - there is not way I am exceeding any type of limit. 

Userlevel 1

Also getting this error. Please add me to affected users.

I am also getting this error. A couple of email notifications per day. There is no error showing in the Zap History. Please add me to the affected users.

Same! @christina.d , any eta for this? Please add us to the list of affected users. It’s been working for about a year and now getting multiple daily error alerts. 

Thank you!

Google Forms

Trigger partner failure: Quota exceeded for quota metric 'Expensive Reads' and limit 'Expensive Reads per minute' of service 'forms.googleapis.com'

Got bombarded with this error over the weekend. Could I also please be added?

Hi, can we please be added as an affected user as well? Similar to the others, our zap has been working fine for months and this weekend we started receiving this message. Would like to be able to determine if this is indeed a bug or if we need to do anything. Thanks

Also seing this now on the second account I am using. Well, looks like the exact same issue was going on a year ago and has to do with Zapier's overall allowance = rate limit against Google services  (

). Hope they are getting a rate limit increase. if this is unreliable and uncontrollable in this manner I may be better off just using Google Apps Scripts to react on Google Form submissions, and not use Zapier at all . Hope it gets fixed as soon as they are in business hours... 

Hello! I have also received emails for this error. I have checked and my Zaps appear to be fine with no errors showing? Can you also add me onto the list of people…. Thank you :)

Woke up to this same error on a Zap that’s been firing perfectly fine for over a year… 

Please add me to the list of impacted users. 

@christina.d. I saw one of your responses suggesting that the next time the zap runs, it should catch the ‘missed’ info. 

Can you confirm if that’s something I’ve understood correctly?

Thanks 
Chris

Hello!

We are also affected in several zaps since last weekend. Please add me to affected users. Thank you in advance.

Is this bug still ongoing? We also receive this error for our zap that is linked to our Google Forms. 

Any news? I’m receiving the same error.

Hi @SamB, we’re also experiencing this problem. Please add us to the list of affected users. Thank you.

Hi there,

Only just started receiving this error from May 27th, please advise 

Hello Zapier community, I am also getting the same error in Google Forms since last week, as of today continues.

Trigger partner failure: Quota exceeded for quota metric 'Expensive Reads' and limit 'Expensive Reads per minute' of service 'forms.googleapis.com' for consumer 'project_number:xxxxxxxxxx'.

@SamB  could you add me to the affected list?

Thank you very much

Hi!

We’re seeing this same error - can you please add me to the list of folks affected and notify when it’s been fixed up?

Thanks so much!