Best answer

Google Drive getting 403 "We're sorry... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries" Error

• 8 December 2022
  • 84 replies

Userlevel 3

While sending a file to google drive we get the following error on all of our Zaps:

The app returned "Sorry... body { font-family: verdana, arial, sans-serif; background-color: #fff; color: #000; }GoogleSorry...We're sorry...... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect...". Sorry... body { font-family: verdana, arial, sans-serif; background-color: #fff; color: #000; }GoogleSorry...We're sorry...... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.See Google Help for more information.Google Home

How can we fix this? It’s not a field error of any kind.

Best regards, BridgeBV

icon

Best answer by Danvers 20 December 2022, 10:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

84 replies

Userlevel 1

Just an update from me. I left both Zaps to run naturally last night (GMT) and they have both successfully run. As a temporary fix until Zapier comes up with a solution, on your Google Sheets, share the sheet and ALLOW ANYONE WITH A LINK, set the ALLOW LINK to EDITOR. Like I said before, I am aware of having the sheet “”OPEN”” but it has got us out of the situation and I hope this may help others.

Hi everyone,

let me know please when bug is fixed

Thanks 

Tobia

Userlevel 1

Just in case you are not on the update list:

Google Drive: Errors on Upload File action causing some Zaps to turn off
Incident resolved
The 503 and 429 errors appear to be resolved at this point. Intermittent 502 errors are still present, but at much lower levels than before.
Time posted
Dec 14, 16:28 PST
Components affected
Degraded Performance    Apps

I’m sure we will all keep monitoring this issue.

Userlevel 1

Please add me too - thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi everyone, 

I recently added a few more members to the list of affected users, and we’ll notify everyone via email once an update is available. Thanks!

@jammer.solijon  We are also affected by this issue. Please add us as an impacted user? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @AbstraktUser 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users, and we’ll notify you once an update is available. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone!

I’m happy to let you know that we’ve rolled out a fix for this issue. If you saw the “Run was throttled” error you should now be able to successfully replay your tasks. 

We know that some users are still seeing some 502 errors but much less frequently. We’re keeping an eye on things to make sure that this doesn’t increase, so if you do run into this error again, please contact the Support Team using the Get Help form

You can learn more about this issue and how it was resolved on this Zapier Status incident page

Thank you all for your work on this and getting this issue resolved.

Kind regards,

Paul Luckett