Skip to main content
Question

Google Drive error: “The app returned "RouteNotFound".

• 2 July 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi there, I’m very new to Zapier so I hope I’m not missing anything obvious here, but so far I can’t find any answers or tutorials online. 

I’m trying to integrate a google drive folder structure into webflow. I want it to behave like this example here: https://duomax.ca/shared-documents/#13LhKaoIuQovaEoRrkaDLh55t-UbC0UkR

The best answer google is giving me is the google drive/webflow zap, but so far I can’t figure it out. It makes me connect to a CMS collection in Webflow, but the error I’m getting says “The app returned "RouteNotFound".” Again, very new to zapier so I’m just trying to go through the next steps but not really sure what I’m doing haha. Would really appreciate any help! 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @river_capture,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of your action step that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Thanks @ken.a!

Here’s some more info, like I said I’m really new at this so please bear with me and I get the hang of where to find things etc :)

I started using this template: https://zapier.com/apps/google-drive/integrations/webflow/1752876/update-webflow-items-whenever-new-files-are-added-in-google-drive-folder

And my action currently looks like this

Hope that helps, let me know if any other info would be helpful! Thanks again

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @river_capture,

Thanks for the screenshot!

It looks like the issue here might be in the “Item” field. I believe the “Item” field looks for the Item ID. Could you please try replacing the “Update Live Item” action to “Create Live Item”?

2edc61e804bb948a85e2be7c84bcd163.png
(view larger)

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Userlevel 1

Thanks, I’ll give it a try and let you know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Awesome! Please let me know if you run into any issues, @river_capture. Always happy to help! 🤗