Best answer

Google Drive error: The app returned "Not Found" when uploading files using the URLs generated from the form.

• 25 September 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I have created a form in Heyflow and I have the option for the user to upload files. These are direct download URLs and I have enabled the setting to allow anyone with the link to download these files.

I then use Google Drive on Zapier to create a folder and upload the files to the folder. It creates the folder perfectly fine from pulling a name from the form. However, I keep getting this error when trying to create a step to upload files using the URLs generated from the form.

Failed to create an upload file in Google Drive

The app returned "Not Found".

Any ideas why this is happening? I also tried making the Google Drive folder public but it still didn’t work.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 25 September 2023, 17:34

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @lilbronto 

Good question.

For us to have enough context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with the encountered error.

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@lilbronto 

The File fields expects 1 file at a time.

If there will always be X number of files to process, then you can add the same step multiple times.

If there will be a variable X number of files to process, then you will need to take an advanced approach to determine the X number of files and then iterate thru each using the Looping app: https://zapier.com/apps/looping/help

Userlevel 1

That worked, thank you!

@lilbronto

The File fields expects 1 file at a time.

If there will always be X number of files to process, then you can add the same step multiple times.

If there will be a variable X number of files to process, then you will need to take an advanced approach to determine the X number of files and then iterate thru each using the Looping app: https://zapier.com/apps/looping/help

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome to hear @lilbronto! Glad to know Troy was able to assist you!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗