Skip to main content

Hi All,

New to using the platform and came across a bit of a roadblock with one of my zaps. 

Context: I have a simple zap that triggers off a Google Sheets New Entry (simple customer database) > Trello create card under a list/column (with customer info from database) > send email from Gmail that includes a booking link if customer chooses to schedule one.

Issue: I created a separate zap to get the pertinent Trello card to move from one list/column to another (e.g. Meeting Booked) if the customer decided to book a call using the link from the email. I can’t get the card to move.

Attached is the zap I created but I’m probably not doing something right. Also included a screenshot of the Trello board for a better visual. 

Thanks in advance!

Hi @drew.ai 

Help us have more info by posting screenshots showing how your Zap steps are configured in EDIT mode so we can see the field mappings.

Hi @drew.ai,

Just to advise, when posting a screenshot to the Community, it is essential to obscure any sensitive information within the screenshot for security purposes. Thank you. We're looking forward to troubleshooting your issue further.

@Troy Tessalone @JammerS 

I included screenshots of the cards in Edit mode. I captured the necessary/required fields since that’s all I filled out (except the last card for description). I blurred/blocked out what I thought might be sensitive, but it’s a test/demo so probably not much. 

Thanks again!

@drew.ai 

Attachments did not upload.

@Troy Tessalone Trying again!

@drew.ai 

Zap steps appear to be configured correctly.

Try testing with your Zap ON.

Check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to help you trace the data flow and troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Also, make sure there are no Trello Automations configured that are conflicting with what the Zap steps are doing.