Skip to main content

I am trying to create an automation where when someone fills out a form, they get added to an existing Google calendar invite - I have done this automation previously with this account. However, when I go to search for the event, the search results only show the same 4 calendar events over and over again. If I select (legacy) it only shows those four events and nothing else. 

When I added a step that searched for the event, it found it. However, I do not want to have to search for the event if it is a single instance that already exists on the calendar (none of these events are recurring). 

Hi @crispybroccolies

Welcome to the community. Suppose you’re experiencing issues with Google Calendar integration in Zapier. To troubleshoot, try refreshing your Google Calendar connection, ensuring event search parameters match precisely, and checking Zapier’s permissions. If problems persist, create a new Zap from scratch. If none of these steps work, contact Zapier’s support team for further assistance.

Let us know if that fixes your issue, and feel free to ask any questions.

I tried all of the above, and even disconnected and reconnected to calendar account. Now no events are populating. 

Hi @crispybroccolies,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but you may need to contact our support team to fully address this issue with this link Zapier Support