Best answer

Google Calendar error: Required field "Start Date & Time" (start__dateTime) is missing.

• 14 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

i created a zap. google task to google event. zap can not run because of start time issue. 
the error is in history: Required field "Start Date & Time" (start__dateTime) is missing.
i tried many ways to fix it but i could not. please help me.

icon

Best answer by deenhag 16 January 2024, 22:38

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @deenhag 

Both the Start/End Date & Time expect timestamp values.

Reference the field description for guidance.

You can use modifiers to adjust the timestamp values:

Userlevel 1

the problem is not end time. problem is start time. i changed many times for different value but still same problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @deenhag,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Whenever you see those {{...}} curly braces around entries in the Data In of an action, this means that there is a field mapped there in the Zap Editor, but when the Zap ran live this data was not sent from a previous step.

Could you please try doing these for me?

1. Remove the typed data on the “Start Date & Time” field:
    f69d7c7a513af216d564fcb0305627b4.png
    (view larger)

2. Load in a new sample data in the trigger step by clicking on the “Find more records” button.
  3. Head back to the “Start Date & Time” field and map the new “Due” data.
  4. Trigger the Zap again.

Could you please give that a try, and let me know how it goes? 

Userlevel 1

@ken.a i changed like that. it works now. thank you for reply. i solved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s a great news @deenhag! We’re glad to hear you were able to find a solution.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗