Question

Google Calendar error 'Invalid attendee email'

• 5 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

This post was a reply to Multiple Attendees Sheets to Calendar

Hello @Rachael S I’m having the same issue, even if I use different boxes for each invitee. 

It says that the mail is invalid.

Any hint what could it be?

Thanks, 

Luis

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @CuentasOK, welcome to the Community!

The error message that you have suggests that the issue is related to the email address/es themselves rather than the way that they are being added in the Zap. 

To check this, could you try sending an email in Gmail (not Zapier) to one of the email addresses exactly as it is on the Google Sheet. If you get an error when you send it from Gmail, then you know that there’s something in the email address that is causing the trouble. If not, let us know and we can take another look :) 

@Danvers 

I have the same problem, the Email adress are mine, i know those exist, even, on test mode it works but when i try outside the trial mode zapier not work at all THOSE ARE MY GMAIL I`m pretty sure those are real

I just had this happen (invalid attendee email) too. I originally had the saved email first, and then manually typed the second one. I switched and typed the first one, then added Zap/pulled email on the next line, and it worked/no error. 

I’m not sure if this will help you, but this is how it worked for me. Sorry if I’m not explaining well. Basically the first way worked and the second way did not.