Question

Google Ads Offline conversion Zap filter won't show GCLID field From Leadsquared

• 28 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi,

GCLID field from Leadsquared won’t show up in the filter even though the field is created in leadsquared. We were trying to send the conversion back to google for Offline conversion tracking..

Any guidance would be of great help. Thanks.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @Rajesh Cholakkottil,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please send a screenshot of the data fields on the LeadSquared trigger step. Also, a screenshot of the fields on your LeadSquared app showing the GCLID would be very much appreciated. Please don’t include/blur out any personal information in the screenshot.

Thanks! 😊

Please find the attached screenshot I'm not able to find the Gclid in my Zap

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Rajesh Cholakkottil and @Shibani,

@Shibani, it seems you also posted about this exact same issue here: 

So I’m going to close out that other topic since it’s already being discussed here. Sharing the questions/suggestions from my response on the other topic here:

In the testing sample that’s been selected (on the LeadSquared trigger in the Zap), does it have a value in the GCLID field? If not that can sometimes prevent the field from being selected in subsequent actions of the Zap. 

If that’s the case here can you try selecting a different sample in the Zap? One that definitely has a value in that GCLID field. Then try selecting it from the filter again and let us know whether that sorts it?

If that’s not the case, can you share some further details about the missing field. Is it a particular field type (text, number, custom etc) for example? And if so, are there any other fields of that same field type but aren’t missing?

Can you try selecting another test sample or share some further details as mentioned above?

Hopefully selecting another sample will do the trick but if not, just let us know and we’ll go from there! 🙂

Thank you all for the reply, sadly the issue is still going on with no solution to be found.

As requested i have attached screenshot from leadsquared with GSLID value. hope this helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Rajesh Cholakkottil,

I did some investigating on this issue, and I was able to cross-reference the data from your screenshot with the data returned by the Leadsquared trigger. Based on the screenshot, it seems like the "mx_" data are custom fields from your Leadsquared app. Taking a look at the sample data for the Leadsquared triggers:

• “New Lead” trigger returns “mx_” fields:
    c8b48cd2e9a122daff1d31057397f276.png
    (view larger)
  • “New Activity for Lead” returns “mx_” fields:
    b1a869fb94c9d102d2901fe42b807c05.png
    (view larger)
  • “Lead Stage Changed” doesn’t return “mx_” fields:
    5832cb7b2ec63bb6f3d9bceed7b1ba94.png
    (view larger)

Have you tried using the “New Lead” or “New Activity for Lead” trigger to see if it’ll return the GCLID data?

Please keep us posted! 😊