Skip to main content
Best answer

Google Ads Integration with Jobber - Error

• 11 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on uploading offline conversion data from Jobber to Google Ads. As I try to set up the conversion within Google Ads, it redirects me to Zapier, where I've set everything up correctly. However, I've encountered an error message related to “Failed to create an offline conversion in Google Ads - Make sure you've turned on enhanced conversions for leads in conversion settings and try again. You can check your setting by querying conversion_tracking_setting.enhanced_conversions_for_leads_enabled on Customer., at conversionsi0].user_identifiers”.

I've already turned on enhanced conversions for leads. However, I'm unsure about what this means and how to resolve it. Could someone please assist me in fixing this issue? Thank you in advance for your help

Please see all screenshots and let me know if anything needs to be changed.

Thank you in advance.

4 replies

Userlevel 1

To fix the problem with uploading offline conversion data from Jobber to Google Ads, make sure you've turned on "Enhanced conversions for leads" in your Google Ads settings.

Check the customer data you're sending through Zapier to ensure it includes the right information.

Verify that you have the necessary permissions in Google Ads to manage offline conversions. If the issue persists, retry uploading the offline conversions after confirming these steps. If you still face problems, provide screenshots of your settings for further assistance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @UnknownCaller,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

For one quick test, can you reauthenticate your Google Ads connection on the app page here: Link using the method in this article: Manage your app connections ( Reconnect )

• You can use the same credentials as before, as this is just giving this a refresh in the background. This will also have no issue with the running Zaps as this will only be refreshing the connection, not making a change directly.
  • This essentially gives a full refresh to the connection, including any new permissions as well

Once that's set, can you retest on the Zap and see if the enhanced conversions error still persists?

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Userlevel 1

Hey Ken,

Thank you so much, just reauthenticated connection and it’s all working properly. 

I’m also having issues with CallTrackingMetrics (CTM) integration. Do you have any suggestions here? 

I’d really appreciate your help!

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @UnknownCaller,

I’m glad to hear that reconnecting the GoogleAds account resolved the issue for you. I took a look at the post you sent and it looks like it might have been deleted.

Could you please create a new post and I’ll try to help troubleshoot that issue?

Thanks!