Skip to main content
Best answer

Google Ads error: The click ID or call is associated with an Ads account you don't have access to.

• 11 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on uploading offline conversion data from CallTrackingMetrics to Google Ads. As I try to set up the conversion within Google Ads, it redirects me to Zapier, where I've set everything up correctly. However, I've encountered an error message related to “Failed to create an offline conversion in Google Ads. The click ID or call is associated with an Ads account you don't have access to. Make sure you import conversions for accounts managed by your manager account., at conversionso0].gclid”

However, I'm unsure about what this means and how to resolve it. Could someone please assist me in fixing this issue? Thank you in advance for your help

Please see all screenshots and let me know if anything needs to be changed.

Thank you in advance.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @UnknownCaller 👋

Not sure if you’re still seeing these errors but I just came across your post here and wanted to offer some suggestions in case you’re still stuck! 🙂

Assuming the permissions for the connected Google Ads account are correct then it could be that there’s a mismatch between the Google Ads account linked to Zapier and the account associated with the Click ID.

To confirm whether that’s the case here, can you go into your CallTrackingMetrics account and double-check that the Google Account being used matches the account that’s connected to the Zap? 

If it does match, disconnect and then reconnect your Google Ads account in the Zap. And also please double-check whether Zapier is an approved data partner here.

Keen to ensure you’re all set so please let us know whether or not you’re still running into issues here!