Best answer

Google Ads error: Could not send the offline conversion, unsupported version.

• 22 July 2022
  • 9 replies

Hello we get a message zapier that there is an error in our Google Ads Offline Conversion tracking. The message is it that: AdWords API which you are accessing has been discontinued, use the new API. Where is the solution to solve this? Is it in Ads or in Zapier? 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 8 August 2022, 23:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @JaapRozemeijer Sorry for the trouble here! If you try reconnecting your Google Ads account here, does that help? https://zapier.com/app/connections Looks like you may be on an old connection, according to that error message. Let us know!

Will check Jesse!

Userlevel 1

Hi Jesse, I have reconnected the Google Ads, but if I want to test the zap. It gets stuck on this sceen and shows ‘Still still waiting them to refresh’:

Userlevel 1

Than after 5 minutes it’s done and want to test it. I get the following screen for like another 5 minutes:

And after this, the following screen appears:

To make things clear Mark and I work for the same company and we run into delay errors for tests after the new connection.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @JaapRozemeijer!

I can see that you’ve been in touch with our Support team about this issue, that would be the best place to continue the conversation if you need some more help as it looks like they needed to dig into things quite a bit with you. 

Thanks!

THanks yes, is resolved, it was about a good connection and then setting up the link from Zapier with ads properly. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you try reconnecting your Google Ads account here, does that help? https://zapier.com/app/connections Looks like you may be on an old connection, according to that error message. 

...it was about a good connection and then setting up the link from Zapier with ads properly. 

Thanks so much for sharing your solution with the Community, @JaapRozemeijer! We’re glad to hear you were able to get this sorted. 🎉