Best answer

GoFormz “TypeError [ERR_UNESCAPED_CHARACTERS]: Request path contains unescaped characters” error

• 13 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Hey All, 

We are using Zapier to help our Goformz flow into Dropbox after being submitted. Sometimes we have a Zap error because of a Name, Rogue Space, or missing info in Salesforce. Every time we correct that issue, we get a “While requesting "dev_file" from GoFormz we ran into an error: TypeError [ERR_UNESCAPED_CHARACTERS]: Request path contains unescaped characters” error the next day.  This happens every time on every corrected issue, but only if we made a correction. Flow works as expected if nothing interrupted the normal flow.  I can’t find any help topics on this, so any help is appreciated!

icon

Best answer by SamB 13 June 2023, 15:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Michael_B, welcome to the Community! 👋

I did some digging and it looks like you’re running into known bug with the Goformz app where it’s not always able to process files correctly, resulting in that error.

It appears our Support team have already added you to the list of affected users so we’ll be able to contact you by email the minute that error gets resolved. I can’t make any promises as to when it will be resolved but we’ll be in touch as soon as it is. 🙂

Thank you for letting me know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You’re very welcome, @Michael_B

And I’m sorry to not have a more immediate solution or workaround to suggest here. If we do come across any workarounds in the meantime we’ll be sure to share details of them here. Hopefully the bug will be fixed soon though! 🤞