Skip to main content

So we’ve had three Zaps running for awhile:

• Notify Slack when a PandaDoc document is completed
  • Put PandaDoc document in GDrive when completed
  • GMail PandaDoc document to billing when completed

For some reason, the GMail Zap just started erroring one day - The app returned "Access Denied". This started happening around July 19th, after working for months. Then, yesterday, we turned it off and on and it pushed through a few holds, but still a bunch of errors. Even when the GMail Zap was failing, the Slack and GDrive Zaps that were linked to it never failed. When I try to replay these 16 Zap runs, they give me an error, and then the Zap turns itself off. If I try to replay one Zap run at a time, it just errors with the same message. The GMail connection tests out just fine, and the PandaDocs are properly being broadcast in Slack and sent to the GDrive.

Any ideas? I suppose I could just deal with these manually - download them, whatever - but I just want to make sure this isn’t a larger issue.

Hi @Operations 

Good question.

Can you post a screenshot with the encountered error to give us proper context?

I’m getting the same issue.

When testing the connection with the test button, it works fine. Still getting this error message.

@LeviM and @Operations 

If you have a Zapier paid plan, you can try opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help