Best answer

Gmail Forward to Parse Can't Add new Address?

• 31 August 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Have you guys run into this issue lately when add a new forwarding email address in Gmail?

@robot.zapier.com is not a valid email address.

icon

Best answer by chen 1 September 2022, 19:19

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @chen 

Good question.

Can you post a screenshot to confirm where in what app you are receiving this error message?

A better alternative to Parser by Zapier is Mailparser: https://zapier.com/apps/mailparser/integrations

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @chen , 

Im assuming you are getting the full email address from the parser? i.e.: whatevercharachterhere@robot.zapier.com ? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

The problem is solved itself, my guess is that the mailbox was too new hence google can’t sent verification emails to the new address.]

Thank you for your time!

The problem is solved itself, my guess is that the mailbox was too new hence google can’t sent verification emails to the new address.]

Thank you for your time!

Hi @chen I'm having this same issue, how long did it take for this to correct itself for you?

@chen @Pigtown55, I’m having the same issue with a parser mailbox that was created a few weeks ago. How did you end up resolving this issue?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you for your time!

Hi @chen I'm having this same issue, how long did it take for this to correct itself for you?

I can’t remember exactly, but it is within the hour. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@chen @Pigtown55, I’m having the same issue with a parser mailbox that was created a few weeks ago. How did you end up resolving this issue?

I think it was within the hour. 

@seanpmgallagher I ended up using my outlook email with no issues.