Question

Gmail Error 'e-mail cannot be sent'

• 4 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Ich habe FB Leads - Google Sheet verbunden, was ohne Probleme funkitioniert. Wenn ich aber Gmail noch zusätzlich verknüpfen möchte, dann kommt anstatt die EMail bei der Ziel Email bei meiner Gmail eine Fehlermeldung, dass die Email nicht gesendet werden kann. 
Jemand eine Ahnung wie ich das behebe?  

---- Translation from Google Translate ----

I connected FB Leads - Google Sheet, which works without any problems. But if I also want to link Gmail, then instead of the e-mail for the target e-mail, an error message appears on my Gmail that the e-mail cannot be sent.
Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Julia Essert, welcome to the Community!

It’s difficult to tell what caused the error without some more information. Could you please share a screenshot of the Gmail step in your Zap (like the image below)

and also a screenshot of the error message? Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc).

Thanks!

Thanks for your support!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Julia Essert!

I noticed this in your screenshot:

You have to select an email address or alias from your Gmail account, but what you’ve mapped there is text from the Facebook Lead Ads step. Can you try changing that to see if it fixes things?