Skip to main content
Question

Gmail emails are always sent from the same email address instead of the Webflow form submission email field

• 16 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello community, i have problem where i’m collection submission forms from Webflow and then i want to send email with gmail, but want to put FROM the value from my form submission field called email. I choose email field from form, but always coming from 1 gmail. Why this doesn’t work for every different form submission?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @danilodesnica 

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @danilodesnica,

Please tell us more to ensure we understand what you're trying to accomplish. What is your end goal with this Zap? Could you outline it step-by-step? If you can phrase it in the "When A happens in Service X, B should happen in Service Y" format, that will help us give you the best suggestion possible, so thank you in advance! Please post a screenshot and obscure any sensitive information within the screenshot.

We want to ensure we're on the same page so I can point you in the right direction!