Best answer

Getting Error Google Ads: The click associated with the given identifier or iOS URL parameter isn't from the account where conversion tracking is set up., at conversions[0].gclid

Hi i’m Getting the following error when i’m updating offline conversation in Google Ads.

Below is the error type:

The click associated with the given identifier or iOS URL parameter isn't from the account where conversion tracking is set up., at conversions[0].gclid

Below is the scrrenshot

icon

Best answer by christina.d 7 May 2022, 02:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Hi @Ajay Mamgain 

I can see someone from our Support team replied to your email about this - did that help you get things resolved?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there! 👋🏽I wanted to pop some tidbits from the support ticket in case it’s helpful!

The customer ID of the user who sends the request needs to be the customer ID of the effective conversion tracking account of the click's Google Ads account. You can also read up a bit more on this error here: https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/conversions/upload-clicks

In the ticket they mention:

...check the details on this particular click inside Google Ads and confirm which account the conversion took place on...If the conversion took place on a different account, the account would need to be selected in the "Use Google Ads As" dropdown.

I hope some of this is useful!