Question

Getting “ConnectTimeoutError“ error when adding leads to CRM

Hi, 

Few leads not pushed to CRM from Zapier. We got 10 leads among them only 5 leads are pushed to CRM from Zapier
For remaing 5 leads we are getting error message as “ 

• ExternalHTTPSConnectionPool(host='yashoda.unfyd.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /UNFYDCRM-YASHODA/api/OpportunitiesHandler?Action=SaveContactOpportunityData (Caused by ConnectTimeoutError(<useful.request_extras.ExternalHTTPSConnection objec

How can we solve the issue to make sure all the leads are pushed to CRM.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Yashoda Hospitals, welcome to the Community! 👋

Can you tell us a bit more about where you’re seeing that error? Specifically what app in the Zap is erroring? 

Generally for timeout errors they’re usually only a temporary issue. So if you’re on a paid plan you can wait a little while then try replaying any failed runs of the Zap to see if they’re then able to run successfully.

Can you give that a try and let us know if gets rid of the error?

Hi, how did you solve this?

I have the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @CrazyApple,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Additionally, I'd appreciate it if you could share a screenshot of the "Action" section in the action step, particularly where you're encountering the error, showing all the relevant fields.

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!