Best answer

Getting an error #426 when setting up Gmail and ChatGPT.

Userlevel 1

In trying to set up a zap using Gmail and chatGPT. Then I test the zap it works fine. But when I go to publish I'm met with error #426

icon

Best answer by SamB 9 April 2024, 15:09

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @jac55673 

Good question.

For us to have proper context, please post a screenshot of the Zap step that encounters the error.

Hi @jac55673 

Good question.

For us to have proper context, please post a screenshot of the Zap step that encounters the error.

I have the same error occurring when clicking the ‘publish’ button.  

Userlevel 1

I’m also getting the same error. The testing works. I’m doing a zap from gmail to flodesk, but I get this same error message when I hit publish. Minified React error #426

Please let us know what we can do to fix it. Thanks!

Yes, I’m getting this error as well from Gmail to Mem. Have tried all the troubleshooting steps without success so hoping someone can help. 

Same problem here, @Troy Tessalone 

Gmail to Omnifocus.

Test is successful every time, but publishing from the editor always fails with:

Minified React error #426; visit https://reactjs.org/docs/error-decoder.html?invariant=426 for the full message or use the non-minified dev environment for full errors and additional helpful warnings.

If I try turn it on from https://zapier.com/app/zaps, I get this:

Error turning Zap on: This data flow to is not allowed `GoogleMailV2API`

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jac55673@Yohann S, @walba22, @ZapMorris and @NotZappy! 👋

I did some checking and it appears that you’re all running into these errors due to Google’s limitations for a consumer Gmail accounts (e.g. for emails that end in @gmail.com or @googlemail.com) - business Gmail accounts aren’t affected by these limitations. 

Currently ChatGPT isn’t on Google’s list of approved apps for use with consumer Gmail accounts. But, we’ve got a feature request open for ChatGPT to be added to Google’s list of approved apps so I’ve added your votes to that. I can’t make any promises as to when ChatGPT will be added to the approved list but we’ll be sure to notify you all by email the minute it is! 

Userlevel 1

Thank you! Let me see if I can use my .com email address and see if that fixes it.

Hi there!

We got the same error 426 two days ago while trying to make a zap to connect Gmail with Slack.

Today as I tried to publish again I got the following (please,see screenshot).

But we have a business account on Gmail.  As per your info we shouldn’t have limitations but we still do.

Any ideas?

BTW, we have another Gmail-Slack zap that has been working since last December and it seems to work properly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @RMAA,

It looks like the screenshot you’ve uploaded didn’t come through. Here’s what it looks like:

dcd7119b089e7337d1e99dfceb39e332.png
(view larger)

Could you please resend the screenshot again? Also, please send a screenshot that of the connected Gmail account and be sure to blur out a part of the account credential before the “@” symbol. Here’s an example:

f6d3fae2d01f2bb6d103fc0e29b02ce6.png
(view larger)

Please keep us posted! 😊

Hi @ken.a,

Thanks for the response. 

I reuploaded the image, hope it works.

About the screenshot of the connected Gmail, the screenshot also attached

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @RMAA,

Thanks for the screenshots!

It looks like you’re connected using a Consumer Gmail account (e.g. for emails that end in @gmail.com or @googlemail.com). As mentioned by SamB’s reply above, you will need to connect a business account for you to not get affected by Google’s limitations. More about this here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495919107853#my-gmail-zap-has-an-error-about-connecting-to-google-approved-or-not-approved-apps

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Hi @ken.a,

Yeah, it seems it’s the only email that’s out of our business G-suite and it explains everything.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

So pleased to see that Ken was able to help clarify things here, @RMAA. Sounds like you’re all set for the minute but please do reach back out in Community again you run into any other issues with your Zaps. 

Until then, happy Zapping! ⚡ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks 👋

Circling back here to share that it’s now possible to use ChatGPT in a Zap with a Gmail trigger or action that’s connected to a personal (consumer) Gmail account! 🎉🎉🎉

That said, if you’re still experiencing issues using your personal Gmail account alongside ChatGPT in a Zap, let us know in the Community or reach out to our Support team and we’ll be happy to help! 🙂