Best answer

GetForm submissions won't load onto Google Sheet

• 16 August 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone, I am new to Zapier and have been trying to automate form submissions and their entry into a Google Sheet. I seem to have connected everything correctly, however, when I submit another entry into my form, there are no changes in my Sheet. Could you help me out? It’s much appreciated.

I am also sending a link to my Zap.

https://zapier.com/shared/7a8a5010f3e05c6e1eae7b5ec503500f0edc0d9d

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 16 August 2023, 23:39

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @adam.kinzel 

Good question.

The GetForm New Form Submission Zap trigger is scheduled, meaning it can take from 1-15 minutes for the Zap to fire depending on your Zapier plan.

Check your Zap Runs to see if the Zap ran and encountered any errors: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone I just checked the Zap Runs and saw that it only ran once around ten minutes ago. However, I have already sent multiple test submissions. I also changed the output to Excel, thinking it would help (which it, so far, hasn’t). is there anything else I can do about this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@adam.kinzel

Which Zapier plan do you have?

Can you post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured?

Userlevel 1

Here are the screenshots, and I am using the Free Plan

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@adam.kinzel 

Zapier Free plan has a 15 minute fire time for scheduled triggers.

That means the Zap will check for new data at 15 minute intervals.

e.g. 00/15/30/45, but may be any minutes during the hour.

So if there are multiple form submissions since the last time the Zap checked for new data, then it would cause multiple Zap Runs to process the next time.

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone 

Otherwise, the Zap looks correctly executed? I’m new at this thing, so any tips are priceless to me :)

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone 

It works now, like a charm.

Thank you for the help!