Best answer

GA4 - The event does not arrive on ga4 and the test is not successful.

Hi, I created a zap to create an event on GA4. The test is never successful and the event does not appear on GA4. I tried to change and update all the fields but it didn't solve.

icon

Best answer by ken.a 3 July 2023, 08:02

View original

23 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @RiccardoR,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into the error, and it seems like you’re running into a known bug with the Google Analytics 4 integration. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected member. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of members affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Thank you for your understanding.

Userlevel 1

Same issue -- any movement here? Thanks...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @stevepieper,

Unfortunately, there are no updates yet regarding this issue. I have added you as another affected member to the bug report. While we don’t have an exact timeframe for the bug’s fix. We will keep you in the loop via email once there is.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

I also have same issue. Looks like zap for GA4 do not work properly at all :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @blablabla! 👋

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re running into this issue as well. I’ve gone ahead and added you to the list of folks being affected by this issue. We can’t give an ETA on when it will be resolved by but we’ll be sure to notify you by email as soon as it is.

Same problem here, I’m using following integrations to create a custom event in GA4:

Typeform → GA4
Fillout → GA4

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @vekman! I’ve gone ahead and added you to the list of affected users which helps to increase it’s priority. Can’t make any promises as to when that might be but we’ll be definitely to let you know as once it is!  

Running into the same issue. Please add me to the list of affected users.

Integration: Facebook Messenger to GA4

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Dustin Oldfather,

I have added you as another affected member of the Google Analytics 4 bug. We will keep you updated through email once the fix ships.

Thank you for your understanding.

Userlevel 1

same here. +1 @ken.a for the mailing list

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Miradore,

I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report. We will keep you in the loop via email once there’s an update.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

@ken.a could you please add me as well. I’m getting the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Insider_Management,

I added you as another affected member as well. We will let you know via email once the bug has been fixed.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hello! Could you please add me to the list of affected users. Would appreciate an update when this is resolved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @MilbankZaps,

I have added your email address to the open bug report. We will keep you in the loop via email once the bug has been fixed.

Thank you.

More of the same – GA4 appears super buggy although I did see some test conversion events appearing in GA4 despite Zapier flagging an error. Please add me to the running list. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @CausewayDigital,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report. While we can’t promise a timeframe for the bug’s fix. We will keep you in the loop via email once the bug has been fixed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This has impacted me as well.  Can you add me and let us know when this has been updated?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @archer_employee,

I’m so sorry to hear about the bug you’re running into, and I appreciate you reporting this to us.

I have added you as another affected member to the bug report. We will let you know via email once the bug has been fixed.

Thank you.

Can you please add me and let me know when this has been updated? I’m getting the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Really sorry to hear that you’re also running into this issue with Google Analytics 4, @invx.

You’ve now been added to the list of folks being affected which will help to increase it’s priority and allow us to send you an email notification as soon as it’s sorted. 

Has this issue been fixed yet? It seems like it should be top priority. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here @thesageagency.

I’ve just checked on the bug report and it’s still open unfortunately. I’ve added you to the list of affected users and that will help to bump up it’s priority but I can’t give any sort of timeline or estimate on when you can expect a fix to be implemented by. 

In the meantime, it may be worth exploring the Google Analytics 4 API Request (Beta) action to see if that allows you to create the conversion event. It’s a bit more advanced as it would require you to use Google’s API documentation to configure the request but, we do have a general help guide on how to set up API Request action which you might find helpful on that: Set up an API request action

If you manage to get that potential workaround working or run into any issues on that please do let us know!