Question

Funnel not showing in trigger step

• 13 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Trying to integrate Clickfunnel with google sheet, Created one clickfunnel page code  fr eg : “12345678” page when I search in All Funnels using my page code “12345678” funnels are not showing in All Funnels trigger step. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @Clickfunnel Set up Trigger! 🙂

I’m not seeing an “All Funnels” trigger for the ClickFunnels app, are you using the New Contact Activity, New Failed Purchase or New Successful Purchase trigger?

Also, how many funnels do you have currently, is it more than 300? Asking as, I’m not sure if it’s still the case but, I think it’s only possible to load the first 300 funnels. Which may well be why you’re not seeing that new funnel when searching for it in the trigger.

What may help is to select the Custom value option and manually enter the Funnel ID number (instead of trying to select it from the dropdown menu). If you’ve not worked with custom values before I’d recommend checking out this guide: How to add custom values to dropdown menu fields in Zaps

Can you give that a try and let us know if that works?