Best answer

Freshdesk to Paymo Zap malfunctioning - potential subscription issue

• 27 November 2023
  • 12 replies

Hi

I have been using a Zap in my account 'New Freshdesk Ticket to Paymo Task' for 4 years now when 6 days ago it just stopped working.

From what I can see the data being pulled from Freshdesk is minimal now compared to what it was pulling through and I can add a task to Paymo if I retest but it’s missing all the data.

I would like to know the reason the Zap no longer works and if it has become a subscription issue...currently I use the free account but if the issue I am experiencing is due to an upgrade requirement, I am happy to do that but need clarification first.

Many thanks for your help.

icon

Best answer by ken.a 28 November 2023, 06:37

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @igibbins 

Good question.

There are some recent related Zap Topics for Freshdesk:

https://community.zapier.com/search?q=freshdesk&content_type%5B0%5D=question&source%5B0%5D=community

Hi Troy

Thank you for your reply...very helpful...so reading through the recent post in the search it seems that Freshdesk is dealing with it...this is good news!

Thank you for replying quickly...

Best regards

Ian

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @igibbins,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report. Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with Freshdesk on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Thanks!

The Freshdesk trigger for our instance stopped working on November 21, 2023. I hope to see this resolved soon. Otherwise, we may need to consider an alternative solution.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

That’s completely understandable, @ericc! I’m so sorry to hear that you’re being affected by this as well.

I can see that the Support team have already added you to the list of folks being impacted by this issue. We can’t make any promises around when this will be resolved by, but you’re definitely on the list so you can expect an email from us the moment it’s fixed.

Same here… no trigger from FreshDesk and according to them everything works at their side so I’m not sure who is working on it

Userlevel 1

Same issue here. Stopped working on 11/22 for me, please add me to the list of affected users.

Test triggers work, but real-world it does not

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @TomerPal and @RyanLarson,

I’m so sorry to hear about the inconvenience this bug has caused you.

I have added you as another affected members to the open bug report. We will keep you in the loop via email once the bug has been fixed.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Adding myself to the list, noticed today that the new tickets in Freshdesk that meet the filter aren’t triggering the phone call they should.

Recreated the connection, created a whole new zap, nothing, just like other users above, during testing it can correctly retrieve the newest ticket but the run history has stopped on the 21st, no new tickets that come in are checked.

After a week of it having issues, I would hope a fix is soon.

Hi @ken.a - we are experiencing the same issue connecting with Freshdesk.  Can you add us to the list of affected members on the open bug report?

thanks 

Userlevel 1

I just randomly decided to test our Freshdesk Zaps and they appear to be working. I haven’t heard anything regarding them working or not but at least on my end, they are. Just wanted to let people know

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @nick.g,

I have added you as well as affected member to the open bug report. We will let you know via email once the bug has been fixed.

@RyanLarson, thanks for circling back with an update here. I’ve checked our bug report for Freshdesk, and it seems like the bug is still open. However, the one of the Freshdesk developers provided an update that they are looking into this issue.