Question

Frequent Error with Zap "Hubspot Form to Clickmeeting" (1589427) -> Meeting room not found

• 22 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Issue related to Zap 1589427 “Add new registrants in ClickMeeting for every new form submission in HubSpot”.

In general, the Zap works. I have set it up for 10+ different Webinars (different Meeting rooms in Clickmeeting).

Unfortunately, in 10 to 20% of the cases (i.e. Hubspot submissions), the Zap reports an error: Meeting room not found. By 10 to 20% I mean that for a single Webinar, 8 or 9 out of 10 form submissions lead to a registered participant, but the rest fail. This is the cas for every webinar (i.e. every Clickmeeting Meeting Room).

Does this error occur at anyone else’s setup or does anyone have any hints to solve that?
Thank you

Henryk

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @hstoe 

For us to have full context, we would need to see detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured, along with specific examples and the encountered error.

To help you troubleshoot, check your Zap Runs activity to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step: https://zapier.com/app/history/