Question

Follow Up Boss & Boomtown Integrations Questions

• 6 October 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Is anyone currently using these two CRM’s and is linking them with success? I would love to speak to those who are currently doing this and know their level of success with it. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @GKBrokerage 

Good question.

What workflows are you trying to configure between the apps?

Have you reviewed the available Zap triggers/actions for each app?

Userlevel 1

I’ve reviewed a couple, I would’ve just liked to speak to someone who is already doing this to see their level of integration. The goal for us is to be as automatic as possible - We do understand limitations though. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @GKBrokerage,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Could you dive a bit deeper into what you're aiming for with this Zap?

If you could phrase it like, “When A occurs in Service X, B should take place in Service Y,” it'll really help me tailor my advice for you.

I want to ensure we're on the same page so I can point you in the right direction! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi @ken.a 

Sure thing! here are my goals 

1. See how many automations I need, or need to create in order for follow up boss and boomtown to reflect information as much as possible. [Ex: I made any change to a lead in FUB, and it will reflect in BT, and vice verse]
  2. I would like to speak to someone who is already doing this and find out their levels of success and limitations for this. What is to be expected and understood regarding this. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @GKBrokerage,

Thanks for the clarification.

Regarding your first question, you would probably setup your Zaps like this:

1. Trigger: Follow Up Boss - Deal Stage Updated
  2. Action: BoomTown - Create or Update Lead
  1. Trigger: BoomTown - New Lead
  2. Action: Follow Up Boss - Create Deal

Additionally, setting up your Zap as a two-way sync could run into some Zap looping issues where Zaps are infinitely running since Zapier doesn’t support two-way syncing. More about this here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495908569613-Does-Zapier-support-two-way-syncing-

Regarding your second question, to speak to an expert regarding this integration and workflow. I’d recommend consulting with our Zapier Experts. You can reach out to one of our certified Zapier Experts here: https://zapier.com/experts

Hopefully, this helps.

Userlevel 1

Thank you Ken

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You are most welcome @GKBrokerage! I’m glad I was able to provide some clarity about your question.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊