Best answer

Firebase to Google Sheets Error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘rest’)

• 26 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Current facing the below error when setting up Firebase to Google Sheet.

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'rest')

However it was it working fine before until I upgraded my account to Starter (1,500 Tasks) Plan from Free Plan.

And I also notice the layout and the web url is different when in Free Plan compared to Starter Plan. Is this why the issue?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 3 May 2022, 03:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @devrtech 

Might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for help with this issue: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya friends! 👋🏽

I wanted to pop in and reference a few things from the support ticket that was opened in case it’s useful:

I took a look into this and it seems you're currently facing a known bug with our new Editor experience. I've added your case to the bug report so that our engineers can take a closer look into this.

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed you from the beta editor which should hopefully resolve the blocker you're having.

After some further troubleshooting our friends also recommend clearing the cache and re logging back into Zapier, which seemed to do the trick. 

I did double check and it appears this bug has since been resolved. If you are still experiencing it though I’d recommend opening a ticket with my friends in support.

I hope this helps!