Best answer

Find multiple deals in Pipedrive doesn't perform search by custom fields.

• 26 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey here.

I created zap that has to send reminders about renewal deals that I have in Pipedrive.

The problem I faced is - the "Find multiple deals in Pipedrive" doesn't perform search by custom fields.

I tried different ways - selecting the "custom fields" in *search by" criteria, as well as leaving it empty. 

I expect it will search for the current date by the custom fields (I have "renewal date" custom fields in Pipedrive). But nothing works - the step fails with error like "Nothing was found". 

At the same time, search by Title works normally and returns the set of deals with title like in search criteria.

Please help to overcome this issue.

icon

Best answer by Dmytro S 27 February 2024, 11:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Dmytro S 

For us to have context, post screenshots with how your steps are outlined, and configured, thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Dmytro S it might be the format of the date. Which date format are you using to perform the search? 

You may also want to look in to triggering via filter. 

Or you can try using a Custom Action to get the deals instead of the Find Multiple Deals. 

Feel free to post your progress here or let us know if you need further help. 

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone @Nate , thanks for your answers.

I’ve figured out the core reason - the Pipedrive does not allow to search by date/time fields - only by this list of types 

So. I’ve created Another text custom field in Pipedrive and set up automation for syncing date field with text field value. After this zap works perfectly.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome @Dmytro S! We’re glad to hear that you solved the issue. 🎉

Also, thank you for sharing the solution here. This will be helpful to our Community members who might have the same question.

Happy Zapping! ⚡️