Skip to main content
Question

Fields Not Showing in Lawmatic/Gravity Forms integration

• 10 June 2024
  • 4 replies

I’m creating a Gravity Forms to Lawmatics matter and the basic fields work great. However, needing a little more integration for marketing tracking. In gravity forms, i’m capturing the UTM data and Lawmatics has data fields for Marketing Source, Campaign and Referring URL. As I mentioned, i’m capturing utm_source, utm_campaign and utm_ref as well as a few other parameters but need to be able to pass these over to the respective Lawmatics fields.

Am i just overlooking them?

Is there a way to get them added quickly if I’m not overlooking them?

Any other suggestions for something i’m missing?

Thanks,

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Lawmatics Missing Form Fields 

Make sure to select a Gravity Forms Zap trigger example that has those fields populated.

AFL UTM Tracker for Gravity Forms: https://www.gravityforms.com/add-ons/afl-utm-tracker/

If you need more help, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode, along with the DATA OUT from your Zap trigger step.

@Troy Tessalone - thank you. That was a huge help. I’ve run into a new issue with source fields vs. text fields in lawmatics and passing values being rejected. I have a video that shows what is happening that i’d like to share but need to keep it private due to privacy for client. How is best to share that with you?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Lawmatics Missing Form Fields 

Send a DM

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lawmatics Missing Form Fields,

We just wanted to see how everything is going with your Zap. Did Troy's recommendation get the job done? Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance with your Zap. We're glad to address any concerns and assist you.

We're looking forward to your response.