Question

Field missing from lead connector create opportunity - trigger is Acuity

• 14 October 2023
  • 14 replies

I want lead connector to create an opportunity from a booking on Acuity. Most of it is working the way I need, but I am baffled as to why lead connector is not returning these fields:

• opportunity value
  • opportunity name
  • status

Is there a reason that these fields would not come back from lead connector to Zapier so that I could populate and set the status when an Acuity booking comes in?

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @FlyingLenz 

Good question.

To help us have context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

It is working just fine - the issue is that there are missing fields that should be coming from lead connector.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@FlyingLenz 

Can you show screenshots with what you see when trying to configure Step 2?

Some of the standard fields and my custom fields are here. But it is still missing those 3 standard fields in the OP.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@FlyingLenz

If you feel there is an issue with the Zap action, then you can try opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

If those fields aren’t available, then you may need to use the GHL API: https://public-api.gohighlevel.com/#d888b198-a574-4d38-84d7-c20c2bc50a82

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @FlyingLenz,

I’m looking directly at the calls we’re making to the Acuity Scheduling appointments endpoint on your behalf and I’m seeing in the logs that the fields we’re getting back from Acuity Scheduling do not include opportunity name, opportunity value, or status. Unfortunately that API reference doesn’t include a list of standard fields, so I can’t verify that they should be there.

I do see a price field. Is that different than opportunity value?

I can make a feature request with Acuity Scheduling, the developers of this integration, on your behalf for this fields. But maybe you could provide me a screenshot (or a link where I could schedule a test appointment) of where a user would enter those fields.

Thanks for looking at this @shalgrim but the fields that are missing from being able to be written to are on lead connector. Everything I am getting back from Acuity is fine, that is my trigger. I am trying to create a proper opportunity in lead connector and the fields are not available for me to populate there with the data that I get from Acuity. I hope this makes sense now.

@shalgrim Here is a screenshot from lead connector which shows the basic fields they have for the opportunity creation.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Oh geez that makes more sense, sorry I misunderstood!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @FlyingLenz ,

We had an existing feature request for opportunity status, and I’ve added two new ones for name and value. I’ve added you to all three requests.

The good news is that the developer team at LeadConnector has access to all of these feature requests, too. As we’ve got your email address listed there you’ll be notified if and when there are any updates.

Wish I had better news for you. Troy’s suggestion of the power user feature App Extensions might help here, but it looks like they might be using a different API for this integration so it also might be a dead end.

Let us know if you have any more questions

Userlevel 1

Just ran into the realization leadconnector isn’t returning opp value. Baffled as well lol. +1

Just ran into the realization leadconnector isn’t returning opp value. Baffled as well lol. +1

I just wish they would fix it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @RevivalTech and @FlyingLenz! 👋 

@RevivalTech - I’ve added your vote to each of those feature requests as well. We can’t give any ETAs on when they will be implemented by but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as they are.

@FlyingLenz - Totally understand! As the LeadConnector app is maintained by LeadConnector’s own developers it may help to also reach out to their support team directly about this. While they have access to feature requests sometimes hearing from customers directly can help to speed things along! 🤞