Question

Failed to find a user in Discord Error from halted execution: Nothing could be found for the search. on HOTMART

• 19 March 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, i have a problem implementing my hotmart and discord. 

The zap can’t find any email from hotmart even though i have done plenty tests paying on hotmart

and how can i know if the discord will give the role based on the mail if the mail cant be found by discord ? Help me plz

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Wallace 

Is there an existing Discord User with a username that is that email address?

Userlevel 1

Hi @Wallace 

Is there an existing Discord User with a username that is that email address?

No because this is the base email address provided by the hotmart template on zapper, the discord thing can’t find the emails im using to pay on hotmart and that are linked to users on the discord

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Wallace 

Try turning the Zap ON and testing live.

Then check your Zap Runs history to see the DATA IN/OUT for each step to help you troubleshoot:

https://zapier.com/app/history/

Userlevel 1

@Wallace

Try turning the Zap ON and testing live.

Then check your Zap Runs history to see the DATA IN/OUT for each step to help you troubleshoot:

https://zapier.com/app/history/

I can’t test it live since i can’t test the discord steps because of it not finding any resources, what should i do ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Wallace 

Try clicking this button: [Skip Test]

Userlevel 1

@Wallace

Try clicking this button: [Skip Test]

Doesn’t work

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Wallace 

I was able to skip the Discord Find User step (which returns variables),  then configure the following step.

Userlevel 1

I did too. But it doesn’t work, no roles were changed in the discord even tho i tested with many accounts

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Wallace 

For us to have more context, we would need to see screenshots with how your updated Zap steps are configured along with the DATA IN/OUT for your Zap Run steps.