Best answer

Failed to find a person in Basecamp 3: Error from halted execution; nothing could be found for the search.

• 22 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there. 

I have a zap where one step keeps failing and I’ve had it working in the past: Find a person in Basecamp

I’ve tried a user’s email, first name, full name - nothing has been working. I get this error message: 

I have the exact search step that is working fine in a different zap. What am I doing wrong? 

icon

Best answer by Zipline 23 August 2023, 00:27

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Zipline 

Good question.

We would need to see how your Zap step is configured with screenshots.

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Troy Tessalone, here’s a screenshot above. I’ve made sure that Jenn is a member of the basecamp project as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Zipline 

Can you post a screenshot of the related Person in Basecamp as proof?

Perhaps try searching by email address as that’s a unique value.

Userlevel 1

Ok I realize what the issue is. The emails in Basecamp are under a different alias than what we have in SFDC, so it’s not able to do a proper look up, thus the error message. I will reach out to our internal support for help on this. Thanks troy!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know @Zipline! Really appreciate you taking the time to circling back here to share your findings with the rest of the Community. 

Eager to ensure you’re all set here so please do keep us updated on how you get on with the Support team. The Community is here if you need any further help at all. 🙂