Best answer

Failed to Fetch Error - Shopify Transfer to Google Sheets

• 8 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey guys,
I’m seeing this error when I am trying to do a transfer from Shopify to Google Sheets using Zapier Transfer function. I’ve done another transfer before and it worked. I thought perhaps my sample data of around 5000 lines could have been too much so I narrowed it down but a few filters but it just goes to a blank screen.

I then narrowed it down to around 2000 lines by Order Number and I just get this failed to fetch error every time.
Can someone let me know how to get this sorted at all? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 11 October 2022, 11:09

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1

When I import a sample of 10 items it works fine.

I’m trying to use filters to filter down the data I’m importing but as soon as I apply filters it goes to a white blank pages and the filters don’t work. So the data is too large and I can not filter it down so I’m kind of stuck

Userlevel 1

I’ve narrowed down my data to 500 orders. I’ve tried to stay under the sheet quote of 300 and also the 60/minute/user if that’s causing issues. Even with a sample of 50 orders it’s not transferring my data still

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Ben Grainger!

I can see that you’ve been chatting with my colleagues in support and they were able to confirm that this is a bug with Transfer. They’ve added you as an affected user on the bug report, which means that we’ll email you when we have an update. I’m sorry that I don’t have better news for you!