Best answer

Failed to create your Zap report: Invalid type for variable '0'. Required value type is int and passed type was str at ['data']['zap_ids'][0]

• 24 May 2023
  • 5 replies

icon

Best answer by SamB 24 May 2023, 13:09

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Bart Velox, thanks for reaching out about this error! 🙂

I did some checking and it looks like this error has surfaced before:

There’s a bug report that was opened up for users being affected by that error so I’ve gone ahead and added you to it as well. This will allow us to send you an email notification the minute that issue gets resolved. We’ll also be sure to post any updates we have on that related topic so do keep an eye out there or subscribe to it to stay informed!

I’m not exactly sure what you were using the Create Zap Report to monitor, but you could potentially use Task History export or account data downloads in the meantime. Both would both be manual tasks but would at least allow you to get data on your Zaps:

Alternatively, if you were wanting to monitor a business critical Zap we’ve got an article in Community that you may find useful: 

And if you’re on a Pro, Team or Company plan you can set up custom error notifications:

Hope that helps in the meantime!

Userlevel 1

@SamB - Will you please add me to that bug report as well, I am experiencing the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know, @rmwarner - I’ve added you!

Hi, @christina.d @SamB could you please add me also? 

Cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Enrique R,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report. While we can’t provide an ETA for the bug’s fix. We will let you know via email once there’s an update.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.