• 8 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello, any one having the same issue integrating with delta CRM using new lead

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @JM_1230,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It seems like we're having trouble getting or sending information from the app, which is causing a timeout.

Here's what's happening: when Zapier sends a request to the app, we wait for a response for about 30 seconds. If the app takes longer than 30 seconds to respond, we call it a "timeout" -- which is considered an error. In other words, we didn't get a response in time to know if our request was successful or not.

Don't worry, though! We have some helpful information and possible solutions in this article: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496246377357.

Let me know if you have any questions! 😊

Hi @ken.a I tried all the suggestions on the article you mentioned, but none of it resolved the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @JM_1230,

Thanks for giving the article a try. I'm sorry to hear that you're still facing issues.

Since the error seems to be originating from DeltaNet CRM's end, it's difficult for us to determine the exact cause of the problem. I suggest contacting DeltaNet

CRM's Support team to investigate the issue further and find the root cause.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this error. I appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns! 😊