Skip to main content

Hi.

This is my first Zap, so I’m likely missing something simple. I have a CRM named Daylite. I want to create an appointment in my Google calendar whenever a new appointment is created in Daylite.  I would also like to make sure any adjustments made to an appointment in Dayilte change the appointment in Google Calendar and, similarly, reverse these two when an appointment is created in Google Calendar.  But, for now, I’m just trying to get the New Daylite = New Google Calendar entry working.   I’ve logged into both the Dayilte and Google accounts, created the trigger and mapped the fields, but whenever I run the test, Google returns a Bad Request with no further details.   Any ideas on what I can try?

Hi @Samborski 

Things to check/try:

Thanks!   Adjusting the format on the date really helped.   Still can’t seem to get it to accept “show as busy” so for right now I simply removed that from the zap.  In case someone comes across this help article and it is useful, I found the date format that G calendar accepts here under monitor new event.   Google Calendar expected formats

@Samborski 

Reference the link below for help with expected values for dropdown fields.

See screenshot with field options.

If you are trying to map a variable to the field, then the variable value must match to the bottom value for a listed option.

e.g. For Busy, pass this value: ID: opaque

NOTE: Value must match exactly.

Dropdown fields with dynamic variables mapped have expected values