Skip to main content
Best answer

Failed to create an upload file in Amazon S3: S3ResponseError: 400 Bad Request

• 10 June 2024
  • 5 replies

I am getting the following error message when trying to run a test for this Zap. I have tried to troubleshoot using the response provided from AI Beta, and adjusted the MIME type to “image/jpeg”, but there are also MP4 files within the subfolders. What MIME type do MP$ files fall under, and ultimately how do I fix this issue?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @geenaashlee 

To provide context about the encountered error, post screenshots with how the ‘Action’ tab section is configured.

The mime type is to “image/jpeg”

@Troy Tessalone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@geenaashlee 

Are you trying to create a file from text?

Reference the field description for guidance.

Help article about using file fields in Zaps: https://zapier.com/apps/files-by-zapier/integrations

File fields in Zapier refer to the actual file object and have a file icon that looks like a page. To send a file in a Zap, you need to use a file object or certain types of URL links.

@Troy Tessalone I am trying to download a files from Dropbox to then be uploaded to AWS S3. In order to do this, will it generate a new URL link each time there is a new file to be uploaded?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@geenaashlee 

Check this help article for how to get a Dropbox file direct download link to map into the File field: