Best answer

Failed to create an offer grant in Kajabi: The app returned "is invalid"

• 23 May 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi good friend!

We’re trying to connect Lead Connector (HighLevel), with Kajabi.

We have a Sales Funnel on HighLevel, and we need to give access to the purchase on Kajabi.

Everything is connected as it should, but I’m getting the following error:

Failed to create an offer grant in Kajabi

The app returned "is invalid".

I went ahead and entered the email manually - and it worked.

Does anyone know why Kajabi doesn’t register emails from LeadConnector, or is something else the issue?

I double checked that the “email” field has the email.

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by jovan0000 24 May 2023, 19:23

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @jovan0000 -

I would love to help but want to make sure I have a solid understanding. When you stated that it worked if you entered the email address manually, can you please expand upon that? Was the email address added into the Zap as a static field entry, or was this on done on the backend of things (Kajabi)? 

Any screenshots you can add of your full Zap set up (minus any sensitive information like names & phone numbers), is incredibly helpful in diagnosing issues with Zaps. 

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @jovan0000,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

After taking a look at the screenshot you provided, it appears that you've mapped the fields correctly. To troubleshoot the problem, could you please try the following steps for me?

1. Skip the action step by clicking on "Skip test" in the "Test" section of the action step.
    4b2ed78bab2259a274ac280fda9e2eb9.png
    (view larger)
  2. Publish the Zap.
  3. Trigger the Zap while it's published.

Please keep us updated and let us know if the issue continues after you've completed these troubleshooting steps.

Thanks! 😊

Hi there @ken.a !

Unfortunately, it still has the same issue.

Here is a screenshot:

It says “No Data was found”, I don’t know why it won’t pick up data from High Level.

Here’s my setup:

It works, if I enter a static email. So the problem is in not reading the data.

Do you know what may be the issue?

UPDATE:

Thank you everyone, I fixed this.

I changed the field name to something else which also contained the email. I also hooked up the API key once again, so one of those things fixed it.

Thank you for being so kind to help! Hope everything you wish comes true! :))

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @jovan0000,

Great to hear that you managed to sort it out! Thank you for sharing your solution with the rest of our awesome Community members. It's super helpful!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊

Hello - new data point here as someone who has spent the last hour or so trying to find the answer to the same issue (I began my search after reading the original poster’s solution but still getting the “...is invalid” error):

Basically you have to ignore the error message. I realized this after adding my own email to the Email field as the original poster said they did, and I did not get the “...is invalid” error message and was able to receive the Offer Grant Email from Kajabi.

This is how I set up Kajabi in Zapier:

I then put my Go High Level funnel in test mode, made a purchase, and was successfully able to receive the “Send Offer Grant Email” from Kajabi using the parameters shown in my screenshot, which still gives the “...is invalid” error message even after the test purchase I ran.

So again, you should just ignore it, but also test it for yourself just so you can validate that bypassing the error still works for you.

P.S. I also tried deleting the Kajabi integration from Zapier and reconnecting it (like the OP did) before I did the test purchase, but I still would get the “...is invalid” error message when trying test in Zapier.