Best answer

Failed to create an element in Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries: Failed to create the element

• 30 June 2023
  • 3 replies

I can’t get any integration to work with Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries. I’ve tried basic integrations with Google Drive uploading a FileObject, and also by uploading a File URL, however, it is never uploaded to my folders. It passes the test, and I get a Adobe Status ID, however, when I check the status ID, it gives me an error. 

This passes, and I get the ID. 

However, the file is never uploaded, and when I test the File Upload Status fails.

This is the result, even after waiting for 10 minutes as suggested. 

I’m successfully logged in, and I can access my Adobe Libraries, put I can’t upload any files. 

Also, these is no tag for: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries 

icon

Best answer by SamB 30 June 2023, 12:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @emilwallner! 👋

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re running into this error. I’ve been looking into this on our side and found a bug report for this behaviour where the ID is given and the action appears successful but the files aren’t added into the library.

I’ve gone ahead and added you to the list of affected users. I don’t have any ETA I can share on when it will be resolved by but we’ll message you via email to let you know the minute this has been fixed. There’s no reported workarounds at present but we’ll be sure to share any we come across with you here in the meantime.

And thanks for letting us know that we were missing a tag for Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries. I’ve got that added now! 🙂

I am also experiencing this issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @StickFigureFish,

I’m so sorry to hear the inconvenience this bug has caused you.

I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report. While we can’t provide a timeframe for the bug’s fix. However, we will keep you in the loop via email once the bug is fixed.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.