Question

Failed to create a subscription preregistration in Disciple: The preregistration is invalid.

• 14 September 2023
  • 4 replies

I’ve connected Disciple with google sheets. I believe I have the zap set up correctly but on testing get the following error:

Failed to create a subscription preregistration in Disciple

Error from halted execution: The preregistration is invalid. The preregistration is invalid.

I’ve verified the connection between sheets and disciple.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @ABrad,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, could you please provide a screenshot of the “Action” section of your Disciple step as well? Here’s an example screenshot:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Additionally, could you please confirm your subscription plan for Disciple? Disciple needs you to be on their Grow Plan for you to use Zapier:

2f47fbd2cdd0b9678224cf41e70872b6.png
(view larger)

Please keep us posted! 😊

Thank you - yes, we are on the Grow plan and have the connection from Zapier to Disciple set up - testing confirms this. Testing also confirms google sheets is connected.

Here are screenshots of what I think you need.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @ABrad,

Thanks for the update and screenshots.

I can see that you’re using the “Create Subscription Preregistration” action. Based on that action’s description:

https://resources.disciplemedia.com/en/zapier

a392491bb9b077633c6f420ad70df49d.png
(view larger)

Have you tried using the “Create User Subscription” instead?

Please let me know if that works. 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @ABrad! 👋

Just wanted to pop by to check how you’re getting on. Were you able to get this solved by using the Create User Subscription action as Ken suggested? 

Happy to help if you’re still stuck here at all, just let us know! 🙂