Skip to main content

Hi @Carly I  did you manage to resolve the above problem?

I am also getting the same error message while trying to create a Zap between Plug&Pay and Mailerlite.

The funny thing is that this Zap worked smoothly last month and now there is this error message:

“Failed to create a subscriber in MailerLite

MailerLite API returned an error: The given data was invalid.”

I have tried every single suggestion in the above mail chain but nothing helped.

Anyone any idea how to get rid of this error message?

Thanks a lot.

No sadly I didn’t - mailerlite can’t do anything and zapier have it low on priority to fix given I assume I’m not a full customer. I’m by passing zapier all together now and set up a form in mailerlite to my website to capture the info… it’s very clunky and high admin my end - I’m essentially stuck and can’t use it as I intended

Hi @Jozefien and @Carly I 👋

Looking at the previous thread regarding these MailerLite errors it appears that the issue is that the Practice Better app isn’t sending MailerLite the required information and that’s causing MailerLite to error: 

I did some checking on the Plug&Pay app on Zapier and can’t see any similar issues reported. Can you please share some screenshots of a recently errored Zap run in the Zap history - showing the Data In for the MailerLite action and Data Out for the Plug&Play trigger? This will help me to better identify what might be causing these errors. Please remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing.

@Carly I - Issues are not just prioritised based on the plan the affected user is on. When it comes to prioritising issues, we take into consideration several factors like the number of folks affected, complexity of the fix and severity of the issue.

That said, I’m going to follow up with you in the original thread shortly as I’m not sure it’s a bug and would like to troubleshoot things with you further to see if we can get to the bottom of what’s causing these errors and get it fixed! 🤞