Best answer

Failed to create a message in EZ Texting: "Bad Request"

• 10 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi, I am trying to connect the WPForm app to the EZ Texting app on Zapier.  I have the WPForm connected, account verified, form selected. I have the EZ Texting app account connected and verified. The problem happens when I run a test of the connection.  I get the following error:

Failed to create a message in EZ Texting

The app returned "Bad Request".

I really don’t know what could be causing this error. Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by rachael.silvano 13 December 2022, 15:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Vinicious 

Good question.

Please post detailed screenshots with how your EZ Texting Zap step is configured in order for us to have more context, thanks.

Actually, I was able to figure it out during the weekend. It turns out I had text in the field that only allows numbers. I thought I could send a text and and email (for testing purposes) but you can only use phone numbers. Everything is working great now. It’s also important to have the latest version of the WPForms plugin setup and working. Now my client has a very nice solution that texts him every time a lead comes in via his contact form.  Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey there @Vinicious -t hanks so much for coming back in and letting us know what worked for you! 

Just to condense your post above in case anyone comes across this same question in the future: EZ Texting can only support text numbers, not email addresses. 

Thanks again for letting us know, and glad to hear that your Zap is working as intended!